Mais um OPL saindo e como sempre trago as novidades pra vocês! Hoje não tivemos tantas coisas, mas houve melhoria de compatibilidade em 3 jogos.
Confira o changelog:
changes made by rickgaiser (aka Maximus32): https://github.com/ifcaro/Open-PS2-Loader/pull/217
(1) Fix issue #211 tested with: https://github.com/ifcaro/Open-PS2-Loader/issues/211
– SLES_525.73.Conflict Global Storm
– SCES_533.26.Shadow of the Colossus
– SLUS_202.94.Gitaroo Man
(2) Add Makefile targets to simplify testing:
– make run <- will make opl.elf and send it to the ps2 using ps2client
– make sim <- will make opl.elf and start is using pcsx2
(3) Replace all instances of printf with LOG. The LOG macro will only add printf statements for debugging versions. So it doesn’t waste space for release versions.
(4) Fix sound module trying to “free” builtin sounds. Only “malloc”ed sounds should be freed.
(5) Merge 3 almost identical “Rules.make” files. And also prevent rebuilding files that have not been changed. This caused “make opl.elf” to always rebuild some modules. Compilation is a lot faster now on my slow laptop 😉
(6) Fix buffer overrun in ioprp_image. We forgot t account for the eesync module size.
(7) Fix loading theme from “manual” device: https://github.com/ifcaro/Open-PS2-Loader/issues/216
– The theme was activated before it was fully loaded. This fix activates the theme at the end of the loading.